Save the Date!
The National Water Quality Monitoring Council will host its 11th National Water Monitoring Conference on March 25-29, 2019 at the Sheraton Denver Downtown Hotel, in Denver, Colorado. All water stakeholders—including federal, state, tribal and local water professionals, nonprofits, academia, and volunteer citizen scientists—are welcome at this important national forum.
Attendees will have opportunities to network and create new relationships, exchange information on topics relevant to all water resources, as well as to develop new skills and learn about the latest technologies and techniques. All water resources, including lakes and wetlands, rivers and streams, coastal waters and estuaries, groundwater, and processed water, will be represented. The conference attracts professional papers and posters that run the gamut from monitoring and assessment to protection and restoration, as well as cutting-edge technologies and methods.
2019 Conference Themes Include:
- Water Quality Prediction: State of the Art and Future Directions
- Emerging Risks in Water Quality
- Monitoring Water Across a Changing Hydrologic Cycle
- Tools to Mine, Share, and Visualize Water Quality Data
- Innovative Designs and Technology for Water Quality Monitoring and Assessment
- Holistic Water Quality Monitoring: Exploring Chemical, Physical and Biological Integrity
- Effective Monitoring Collaborations and Partnerships
- Measuring Effectiveness of Management Actions, Improvement, and Restoration Activities
- Monitoring and Assessment to Protect Human and Ecosystem Health