This page includes all of the documentation and forms that volunteers in the Cooperative Lakes Monitoring Program (CLMP) need to complete their sampling, including sampling procedures, sample turn-in schedules and locations, good sampling reminders, and data forms.
Note: CLMP enrollment for the 2017 monitoring season has now ended. Please check back in mid-November to enroll for the 2018 monitoring season. All of the files below have been updated for the 2017 season unless otherwise noted.
- CLMP Manual – Contains background information and all parameter procedures.
- CLMP Lake Sampling Site (Field ID) Number List
- Training Presentations and Videos
- 2017 Waiver Form – Waivers are required from each sampler before monitoring can begin.
- Annual CLMP Summary Reports
- Individual Lake Data Reports
Monitoring Parameters and Information
Please click on the monitoring parameters below to expand detailed information about each:
Secchi Disk Transparency
Create Your Own Data Presentation