This page includes all of the documentation and forms that volunteers in the Cooperative Lakes Monitoring Program (CLMP) need to complete their sampling, including sampling procedures, sample turn-in schedules and locations, good sampling reminders, and data forms.
Note: CLMP enrollment for the 2017 monitoring season has now ended. Please check back in October to enroll for the 2018 monitoring season. All of the files below have been updated for the 2017 season unless otherwise noted.
- CLMP Manual – Contains background information and all parameter procedures.
- CLMP Lake Sampling Site (Field ID) Number List
- Training Presentations and Videos
- 2017 Waiver Form – Waivers are required from each sampler before monitoring can begin.
- Annual CLMP Summary Reports
- Individual Lake Data Reports
Monitoring Parameters and Information
Please click on the monitoring parameters below to expand detailed information about each:
Secchi Disk Transparency
Create Your Own Data Presentation