Date(s) - 11/08/2017 - 11/09/2017
The Michigan Clean Water Corps (MiCorps) hosts an annual conference each fall to report on volunteer monitoring activities in the state. Training is provided at the conference for interested volunteer coordinators. The conference provides an excellent opportunity to stay up to date on monitoring methods and to meet and interact with other volunteer monitors.
More information and registration for the 2017 event will be available soon. Please check back!
Note: Training sessions held at the annual conference do not meet the training requirements for participants of the Cooperative Lakes Monitoring Program (CLMP). For more information on the CLMP training requirements, please view the lake monitoring training page.
Annual Conference Proceedings
The most recent conference proceedings, including agenda, attendee list, and presentations, are included below. For older conferences, only agendas are available online. Please contact Laura Kaminski (email@example.com) to request specific documents or presentations from these older conferences.
12th Annual MiCorps Conference (2016): Conference Agenda
11th Annual MiCorps Conference (2015): Conference Agenda
10th Annual MiCorps Conference (2014): Conference Agenda
- Monitoring Michigan’s Lakes and Streams through Citizen Science (2013): Conference Agenda
- Monitoring Human Impacts to Michigan’s Freshwater Systems (2012): Conference Agenda
- Michigan’s Clean Water Challenges (2011): Conference Agenda
- Beyond the Basics (2010): Conference Agenda
- New Steps in Volunteer Water Monitoring (2009): Conference Agenda
- Celebrating our Volunteers (2008): Conference Agenda
- Building Sustainability and Ensuring Success (2007): Conference Agenda
- People Protecting Michigan’s Water (2006): Conference Agenda
- Empowering Michigan’s Volunteer Water Quality Monitors (2005): Conference Agenda